4 medium sweet potatoes
¼ brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp maple syrup(optional)
1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes in small cubes.
2. Place them in a pan, add oil, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Mix with the hands making sure all the cubes are coated with the mixture.
4. Line the oven tray with aluminum foil and lightly spray with oil.
5. Preheat oven to 400 Degree Fahrenheit and place the tray in the oven.
6. Bake for 15-20 mins.
7. Broil for 2-4 mins on high (optional - our family like the slight caramelized taste so I prefer broiling a little)
8. Enjoy 😊.