For the Curry:
1 bunch Mustard Greens
1 bunch Spinach
1 tsp grated Ginger
1 tsp grated Garlic
2-3 Green Chilies
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp Salt
1-2 cups water(depending on preferred consistency)
1 tbsp chick-pea flour
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp chopped Garlic
1 medium Chopped Onion
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp curry powder
1. Pluck/cut mustard and spinach leaving few stems and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a pressure cooker.
3. Add ginger, garlic, green chilies, turmeric powder, chili powder and water to it.
4. Cook for 5-7 whistles.
5. After the lid is opened add chick-pea flour, mix well and let it thicken on low flame.
For the Tempering
1.In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, garlic and onion.
2. Sauté the onions till golden brown and then add red chili powder, curry powder and salt.
3. Cook on high flame for 5-7 mins.
4. Add the tempered oil to the curry and your delicious Mustard greens curry is ready to be served!
5. Enjoy with Roti/Chapati/Naan or Plain/Cumin Rice