Mysore Kulfi commonly known as kesar-pista kulfi is a royal dessert made with expensive spices like cardamom and pistachio.
Our healthiest light dessert made with almond milk and nutritious spices completes this meal leaving you satisfied and satiated.
1 C Almond milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cardamom powder
few strands of saffron
1 tbsp of grated pistachio and almond powder and 1 tsp extra for decorating
2.Let the milk cook for 10 mins on a low heat.
3. Then add the sugar and let the sugar dissolve.
4. Mix the milk and let the mixture cook for at least for 10 minutes. (keep stirring to avoid the lumps)
5. Check to see that the mixture becomes thicker after stirring. Once the mixture becomes thick, remove from heat.
6. Now add the pistachios as well almonds and mix gently.
7. Let the mixture freeze for minimum 3 to 4 hours.
8.Pour the mixture into small bowls and enjoy.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly